This is our upgraded "Grab N Go" tote for the 3 Days of Darkness. It incorporates all you need to survive the destructive cataclysm in one handy tote. Everything in the regular 3 Days of Darkness Tote is in included here but upgraded the crucifix and statues to resin.
We have researched many different sources, mystics, saints, predictions, apparitions, private revelations, etc. In conclusion the items in our tote are based according to our findings on the 3 Days of Darkness. Hence, it contains all that is necessary spiritually to survive the chastisement. Also there is a sheet in the tote explaining how to prepare.
Since only the Father knows when this will occur it is wise to get and stay prepared physically and spiritually. Therefore, pray the rosary daily, pray often throughout the day to increase your faith and ward off evil. Also, develop a devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. In addition, wear the brown scapular, Miraculous Medal and St. Benedict medal.
Below are items you will need during the 3 Days of Darkness. This list is not inclusive. Remember there will be no electricity, lights or conveniences. In other words, think camping indoors.
Sacramentals for the Survival of your Soul:
These components will take away your fears as well as protect you from harm through the turmoil.
Blessed Candle 100% Beeswax - for light, protection from demons, weather, gases etc.
Statues or Images of Christ, Our Lady, Saints and Angels
Medals – such as, Miraculous Medal and St. Benedict
Prayer Books, Pamphlets and Holy Cards
For your Physical Survival:
Food and Beverages – readymade or prepared - there will be no utilities for cooking
Water – drinking, wash hands, personal hygiene etc.
Blankets and Warm Clothing – it will be extremely cold at first
Summer clothing – it will get extremely Hot
Medicines and toiletries
Waste reciprocals – trash, toilet etc.
What to Do
The earth will be so completely dark you won’t be able to see your hand in front of your face. Concurrently, there will be violent earthquakes, volcanoes, intense lightning, super tornadoes, wind, heat, hail, weird sounds, foul smells the like we have never seen. As a result, it will be extremely scary, but do not be afraid, just pray constantly and have faith in God.
It begins on an extremely cold winters night after that intensely hot wind with hail and a severe thunderstorm. In addition, when you hear thunder loud enough to shake the mountains go inside quickly and lock your doors, light your candle etc. because the 3 Days of Darkness has begun.
More than likely this will happen near the end of winter probably February or March, also it will be on a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Sprinkle blessed salt around your property lines.
- Bury St. Benedict medals at the corners of your property.
- Place a blessed crucifix above all entrance doors, if possible place them and/or a St. Benedict medal over your windows.
- Set up a prayer altar or at least have everything ready and know where to place it.
- Lock all doors and windows. Keep yourself and family inside. DO NOT open the door for anyone for any reason. If so you will die. DO NOT look outside.
- Close all window coverings making sure no light comes through.
- Light your blessed candle it is the only light you will need for the full 3 days.
- Sprinkle holy water all around your home, on you and anyone in your house.
- Set up your prayer altar with crucifix, images and all your sacramentals.
- Pray unceasingly! For example, pray the rosary, litanies, chaplets, innvocations, read the Bible, booklets, pamphlets, holy cards, sing hymns, pray to your favorite saints and angels, as well as beg God for mercy and forgiveness. Also, pray from your heart and soul.
- Frequently use holy water, blessed oil and blessed salt.
- Do not fear. Keep your faith, use common sense and stay calm.
- Your animals outside will be safe.
- Evil spirits will try to lure you outside by pretending to be a loved one. Do not listen!
You have survived to see the new day, full of fresh clean air, bright sunshine, green grass etc. Immediately give thanks and praise to God that you are alive before you do anything else! Another thing to remember is that there will not be many survivors. Therefore you may have to search awhile.
1 New Testament with Psalms - Leather Cover - Select St. Joseph, RSV or No bible
1 San Damiano Wood Crucifix - Select 8" Brown Wall or 71/4" Gold Standing
1 6" Resin Statue of Our Lady of the Immaculate Heart
1 61/4" Resin Statue of Sacred Heart of Jesus
1 Lasered Wood St. Michael
4 11/2" St Benedict Crucifixes for Exterior Doors
3 Rosaries - 2 - St Benedict & Divine Mercy with Cases
2 Candles - 100% pure Beeswax
1 8 oz Holy Water Bottle - Empty - No Water
1 Small Glass Bottle for Oil - Empty - No Oil
1 1/4 cup Sea Salt
3 Miraculous Medals - Blessed, 1 on History Card
8 3/4" St. Benedict Medal for Property and Home
2 1" St Benedict Medals
2 Pardon Crucifixes
2 Brown Scapulars with Crucifix & St Benedict Medal
1 Green Scapular with Leaflet
3 Booklets -Catholic Prayers, Treasury of Litanies, My Favorite Catholic Chaplets
8 Pamphlets/Prayer Cards
2 Divine Mercy Cards
Information - 3 Days of Darkness, Blessed Salt, Holy Water, Blessed Oil, Pardon Crucifix, St. Benedict and Instructions
You may receive additional items in your tote as extras!
Picture above may not be 100% accurate, but item list is correct.
*Matches are not included in this tote.* Safety matches must be sent via ground transportation only and cannot be mailed internationally. Therefore we ask you to please include a book of matches in your tote prior to having it blessed. Only blessed matches will light the candle during the Three Days of Darkness!
*The bottles for oil and holy water are empty there is no liquid in them. Please fill with oil before having your kit blessed and fill the holy water bottle from your church's holy water dispenser. Thank you for your understanding.